J. L. BELL is a Massachusetts writer who specializes in (among other things) the start of the American Revolution in and around Boston. He is particularly interested in the experiences of children in 1765-75. He has published scholarly papers and popular articles for both children and adults. He was consultant for an episode of History Detectives, and contributed to a display at Minute Man National Historic Park.

Subscribe thru Follow.it





•••••••••••••••••



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Grand Tour

Postings on Boston 1775 will be irregular for the next three weeks or so as I embark on a tour of three capitals:

(I suppose I could make that four capitals if I count the seat of the Massachusetts government, too.)

Though I have it on good authority that there are computers and internets and all that in the U.K., I may not be able to access Blogger every day. Therefore, some days may pass without a new post, and it may take longer for your kind comments to appear.

No comments: